This page is the brochure for your selected program. You can view the provided information for this program on this page and click on the available buttons for additional options.
Memphis, United States
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||Memphis applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
Study Abroad Photo Contest
Photos should be turned in to the Study Abroad Office (102 Brister Hall).
Deadline for Submission: 4:00pm Friday, October 18th
Submit all photos to the Study Abroad Office by the deadline with a completed entry form. Entries will be on display during International Education Week, November 18 - 22. The location of the display will be announced closer to the time of the event.
1. Only currently enrolled University of Memphis undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to enter. Students may only submit a photo taken while studying abroad on U of M sponsored programs. Students who have already graduated are no longer eligible to apply.
2. Entries are limited to UM students who studied abroad during the following periods: fall 2012; fall break 2012, winter break 2012; spring 2013; spring break 2013; summer 2013.
3. Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
4. Submit jpeg file to the online application.
5. Submit one 8 X 10 photo printed on photo quality paper. Photos that do not meet this size requirement will not be accepted.
6. Black and white photos as well as colored photos are acceptable.
7. No dry mounted or framed pictures will be accepted.
8. Submitted photos will not be returned to their owners and shall become the property of The University of Memphis Center for
International Programs and Services, which will have a non-exclusive license to reproduce said photos in order to highlight international activities.
9. Any prize money received will be reported to the Financial Aid Office.
Click "Appy Now" to begin an application.