Skip to content

Programs : Brochure

This page is the brochure for your selected program. You can view the provided information for this program on this page and click on the available buttons for additional options.
  • Program Terms: Academic Year, Fall, Fall Break, Spring, Spring Break, Summer, Winter Break
Dates / Deadlines:
Dates / Deadlines:
Term Year Decision Date Start Date End Date
Winter Break 2025 10/02/2024 TBA TBA
Spring 2025 10/02/2024 TBA TBA
Spring Break 2025 11/02/2024 TBA TBA
Summer 2025 03/03/2025 TBA TBA
Fall 2025 03/02/2025 TBA TBA
Academic Year 2025-2026 03/01/2025 TBA TBA
Program Description:

NOTE: Do not complete this registration if you are participating in a University of Memphis Study Abroad sponsored program.

All University of Memphis students, staff or faculty traveling abroad on University of Memphis funded programs (including research, independent study, internship, travel to conferences and seminars, athletic events, and other university-related business) are required to register with the Center for International Education Services prior to their departure. Please click the "apply now" button to begin the registration process. We will ask you to provide information about your travel plans and contact information in the destination country(ies). This will include hotel and/or personal addresses, telephone numbers, email address and emergency contact information. Such information is necessary if emergencies arise either in the US or in the country(ies) of residence. Please note that University of Memphis funds cannot be used to sponsor travel to any destination where there is an active US Department of State Travel Warning or CDC Health Warning.

In addition, you are advised to register your trip with the United States Department of State. This can be done on-line prior to your departure at: Registration at this site will be helpful if issues affecting the safety of US citizens unexpectedly arise. The US Embassy in your host country will need up-to-date contact information for visitors in order to disseminate safety information, evacuation orders or other updated travel warnings. 

All students, faculty, and staff traveling abroad using UofM funding are required to have international health insurance. More information on this is found in the International Travel Registration application.  In addition to international health insurance, it is recommended that you purchase travel/trip insurance ( as well as an International Travel Identity Card. The international ID card includes an evacuation and repatriation policy as well as limited travel benefits. Please complete the following application and bring it to the Center for International Education Services located on the first floor of the Panhellenic Building to apply for an ISIC or ITIC. The cost is $25. (The fee is waived for study abroad faculty leaders.)

Student International Travel Card Application: ISIC Application
Faculty and Staff International Travel Card Application: ITIC Application

If you have questions about the International Travel Registration, please contact the Study Abroad Office at or 901-678-2814.

To start your International Travel Registration, click "Apply Now" below. When prompted if you have log in credentials, select "yes" and then sign in using your UofM ID and password. 

Your registration should be complete at least two full weeks prior to your departure. If you complete your registration less than 2 weeks prior to departure, you should email to notify us.